Ms. Lois Hawkins, RN CLCP
LIFE CARE PLANNING
We evaluate cases involving children and adults with complex, catastrophic injuries, as well as less serious injuries throughout the United States.
We specialize in medical and vocational damage assessment in personal injury and medical malpractice cases:
- Extensive Medical Record Review / Case Analysis
- Assessment of Future Medical and Rehabilitation Care Needs
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Traumatic Brain Injury / Acquired brain injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Amputations – upper and lower
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Birth Injuries / Developmental Delayed
- Vision / Hearing Impaired
- Comprehensive review of records and supporting documentation with case analysis;
- Preparation of chronologies and case summaries;
- Clinical interview and history with the patient whenever possible;
- Research on relevant literature and clinical practice guidelines to further establish needs and recommendations as well as support medical and case management foundation.
- As part of the case analysis we interact with the medical and health-related treatment team to obtain answers to questions not established in the medical records.
Registered Nursing, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Sydney, Australia
Certified Life Care Planner, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
View my additional listings here:
Legal Experts Direct
Review Hawkins Forensic Consulting, Inc..